• Nonstick cooking spray
• 1 bag (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash browns
• 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, drained
• 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
• 1 package (4 ounces) Mediterranean herb and garlic chevre cheese, crumbled
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 1 1/4 tsp s kosher salt
• 1 2/3 cup s whole milk
• 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
• 1/2 red bell pepper
• 2 green onions, sliced
• 3/4 tsp chopped fresh tarragon leaves
• 4 slices hickory smoked bacon
• 6 white mushrooms, sliced
• 8 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Generously spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 10 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain and cool. Discard most of bacon fat.
2. Into same skillet, add onion and cook 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside 1/4 cup onion. To remaining onion in skillet, add mushrooms, and bell pepper, and cook 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; stir in tomatoes, spinach, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and tarragon.
3. In large bowl, mix eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. In medium bowl, mix hash browns, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and reserved onion. Press hash browns onto bottom and up sides of baking dish. Evenly spread pepper-onion mixture over hash browns. Crumble bacon over pepper-onion mixture and top with cheese. Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. To serve, cut into squares and sprinkle with green onions.
Calories - 288
Total Fat -14g
Saturated Fat - 7g
Cholesterol - 237mg
Sodium - 546mg
Carbohydrate - 23g
Fiber - 4g